In this article, we’ll cover:
- They Demonstrate Problems and Solutions
- Animated Video Adds Emotion
- Using Animated Explainer Videos Increases Website Traffic
- Animated Explainer Videos Boost Search Engine Optimization
- Animated Explainer Videos Are Easily Shared
- Animated Explainer Videos Can Simplify Complex Concepts
- Animated Explainer Videos Are Surprisingly Affordable
Over 80% of businesses report increased sales when using animated explainer videos to explain their services. Perhaps this is because almost all customers find explainer videos helpful in understanding a product or service.
A marketing strategy that includes explainer videos is great for business. Read on to learn seven of the many benefits of animated explainer videos.
1. They Demonstrate Problems and Solutions
Much business is driven by customers with problems looking for products or services that solve them. Animated explainer videos simplify the process ofillustrating aproblem and demonstrating its solution.
Customers dislike wading through complicated company literature, and if a sales pitch goes on too long, they’re apt to move on. Animated explainer videos can do the same work more creatively and engagingly.
Well-designed videos are short and fun, keeping the customer’s interest and making products and services relatable. Animated explainer videos can also be paused so nothing is missed.They can also be rewound and re-watched so important information can be replayed.
2. Animated Video Adds Emotion
For good or ill, we are often led by our emotions, making decisions based on the way things feel to us. All but 10% of the information our brain successfully processes is visual, so our emotions tend to be visually driven. And 65% of people are visual learners, so beyond its emotional impact, presenting information visually is more cognitivelyeffective.
There are few things less emotional than traditional promotional literature, and the stock photos that go along withit rarely make up for this,let alone impart meaningful information.
This is where animated explainer videos come in. They can relay information visually while appealing to viewers’ emotions, not only through images but also through music and voiceovers.
3. Using Animated Explainer Videos Increases Website Traffic
Adding an animated explainer video to your landing page can draw traffic to your website and increase the conversion rate by a massive 80%.
How does this happen? Internet search engines favour web pages with video content. This is because they are easy for Internet bots to recognize and crawl. Web crawlers, otherwise known as spiders, catalogue everything on the World Wide Web for search engines like Google, so it can be found when people type in search terms.
These benefits are amplified when the video is shared on social media sites or included in email blasts.
If you want your product or service to be noticed, adding animated explainer videos is a cheap and effective way to achieve this.
4. Animated Explainer Videos Boost Search Engine Optimization
You’ve already discovered how animated explainer videos are attractive to web crawlers that index web content for search engines, but videos also help marketing strategies by improving your SEO. Here’s how:
- An animated explainer video can generate a high level of social media shares. This, in turn, can lead to backlinks. Backlinks are generated when one website links to another and are important in obtaining high SEO rankings.
- A successful animated explainer video can establish your authority on a topic, product, or service. Your website can become the site everyone turns to for information and you can build an audience and improve your SEO by regularly posting new videos, updates, and information.
- Embedded video explainers and other structured data on your website can enhance your SEO by enabling rich snippets. These are visual samples of your page on search engines that generate more traffic than written site descriptions.
Today, SEO is a very important part of any successful marketing strategy and animated video explainers can easily help you improve your ranking in this regard.
5. Animated Explainer Videos Are Easily Shared
Although the primary purpose of an animated explainer video is to explain, whetherthe solution to a problem or a start-up’splan of action, there are great benefits in making the video fun and interesting enough to share.
The explainer video doesn’tneedto have a million shares to be a success. A thousand or even a few hundred can make a significant difference to a company’s visibility.
Animated explainer videos should be created with this in mind. A dull video probably isn’t going to get shared by anyone, but one that is funny, smart, and unexpected might well be shared beyond the directly targeted audience.
The animated explainer video you create should be one you would want to share with family and friends, even if they are not the targeted audience for your product or services.
6. Animated Explainer Videos Can Simplify Complex Concepts
It is hard to explain why your product or service is the best if customers don’t understand how it works. Unfortunately, traditional methods of explaining things often leave most people too bored to absorb enough relevant information.
Animated explainer videos can keep audiences interested while breaking complex topics into digestible pieces that they can easily grasp. Great animation used in conjunction witheffective music and voiceovers can make learning new things fun and products or services more appealing.
7. Animated Explainer Videos Are Surprisingly Affordable
You might think that with all these benefits, creating an animated explainer video would be expensive. The good news is that it isn’t. While regular explainer videos and broadcast commercials cost a lot to make, animated videos are relatively inexpensive for a few reasons:
- They are quick to produce, meaning fewer production team man-hours.
- They don’t require expensive sets because everything is done on a computer.
- They don’t need live actors and the designers, costumers, makeup artists, catering, and all the other extras that go withthem.
The budgetary concerns of traditional video production can be creatively limiting, but with animation, anything is possible.
Bee Video Can Help You Create Entertaining and Informative Animated Explainer Videos
With over 20 years of video production experience, the team at Bee Video Productions can help businesses grow their customer base with cutting-edge animated explainer videos at affordable prices.
Call today at (647) 625-9629 to learn more about how animated explainer videos can work for you.